17-year-old Indian student died of electrocution

DODANGODA, SRI LANKA A 17-year-old student and street performer died of electrocution while taking part in a fire performance in honor of the Katina Pinkam temple in Sri Lanka with. The circle through which the fire was spun was made of iron. With it, the young man touched the power line that was temporarily stretched from the temple to the tree for lighting and fell to the ground. The two young men who tried to help him were also injured because even after falling to the ground he was still part of the electrical circuit.

Do you have more informations?
Do you have more photos or videos?
Can you provide us (better) translation?

0 / 5. 0

0 /5
Unregistered User

 Date: 25/10/2022  Views: 1531  Comments: 0  Votes: 0

 Category: Accidents

 Tags: , , , ,

You may also like...
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments