Child touched an 11,000 volt wire

INDIA Poor wiring, which is standard in India, caused a high-voltage wire from a pole to fall to the ground. A curious child stepped closer and touched it. The result was instant death.

Do you have more informations?
Do you have more photos or videos?
Can you provide us (better) translation?
ADD INTO POST
Avatar

4 / 5. 1

4 /5
Unregistered User

 Date: 17/11/2023  Views: 1412  Comments: 1  Votes: 1

 Category: Accidents

 Tags: , , ,

You may also like...
guest
1 Comment
Most Voted
Newest Oldest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments