Electrician fried at work

KHUJA, INDIA An electrical repairman was struck by a high-voltage current while on the job and fried to death.

//ADD INTO POST – MARCH 28, 2024: Thanks to unregistered user for adding the location.

Do you have more informations?
Do you have more photos or videos?
Can you provide us (better) translation?
ADD INTO POST
Avatar

3.5 / 5. 2

3.5 /5
Unregistered User

 Date: 27/09/2023  Views: 4289  Comments: 1  Votes: 2

 Category: Work accidents

 Tags: , ,

You may also like...
guest
1 Comment
Most Voted
Newest Oldest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments