Maintenance worker was electrocuted

INDIA The maintenance worker of the electrical network was struck by a high voltage current and burned in the transformer. The electricity should have been turned off at that time because the worker was there to fix the problem.

Do you have more informations?
Do you have more photos or videos?
Can you provide us (better) translation?
ADD INTO POST
Avatar

4 / 5. 1

4 /5
Unregistered User

 Date: 07/02/2023  Views: 2301  Comments: 0  Votes: 1

 Category: Work accidents

 Tags: , , ,

You may also like...
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments