Worker died from electrocution

AGUSTÍN CODAZZI, COLOMBIA A worker was fatally injured by a high-voltage electric current during work. The event was caught by a security camera and his body was subsequently caught by his colleagues.

Video 1 - CCTV Footage
Video 2 - His Dead Body
Do you have more informations?
Do you have more photos or videos?
Can you provide us (better) translation?
ADD INTO POST
Avatar

5 / 5. 1

5 /5
Unregistered User

 Date: 07/05/2023  Views: 1616  Comments: 0  Votes: 1

 Category: CCTV, Work accidents

 Tags: , , ,

You may also like...
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments