Charging phone explosion killed sleeping girl

INDIA The girl, like most of us, had her phone charging overnight. She was using a Redmi 6A. But the battery inflated and exploded. The explosion was so powerful it killed the sleeping girl.

Twitter post about dead girl

Twitter post

Do you have more informations?
Do you have more photos or videos?
Can you provide us (better) translation?
ADD INTO POST
Avatar

1 / 5. 1

1 /5
Unregistered User

 Date: 30/12/2023  Views: 6473  Comments: 0  Votes: 1

 Category: Accidents

 Tags: , , ,

You may also like...
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments