Dude boiled alive

INDIA – JULY 29, 2022 A man named Muthuswamy was involved in preparing porridge for a religious festival. However, he accidentally fell into one of the giant pots where the ash was being boiled. Bystanders tried to help him, but to no avail. The oatmeal was too hot to pull him out. Finally, they managed to tip over the pot. But the men did not save the life anymore. He suffered burns on 90% of his body.

Do you have more informations?
Do you have more photos or videos?
Can you provide us (better) translation?
ADD INTO POST
Avatar

5 / 5. 2

5 /5
Unregistered User

 Date: 23/05/2023  Views: 4479  Comments: 5  Votes: 2

 Category: Accidents, CCTV

 Tags: , ,

You may also like...
guest
5 Comments
Most Voted
Newest Oldest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments