Dude electrocuted himself after family dispute

INDIA Dude couldn’t handle the family argument and climbed up a power line pole where he touched a high voltage wire. He was shocked, fell down and died instantly. His family had to witness the whole situation.

Do you have more informations?
Do you have more photos or videos?
Can you provide us (better) translation?
ADD INTO POST
Avatar

/ 5.

5 /5
Unregistered User

 Date: 09/11/2023  Views: 2747  Comments: 0  Votes: 1

 Category: Suicides

 Tags: , , ,

You may also like...
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments