Electrocuted Chinese woman in morgue

CHINA A Chinese woman died as a result of touching an electric wire. The electricity caused her many external and internal burns. The photos show an examination of her body before she was cremated.

Do you have more informations?
Do you have more photos or videos?
Can you provide us (better) translation?
ADD INTO POST
Avatar

/ 5.

5 /5
Unregistered User

 Date: 27/03/2024  Views: 10261  Comments: 1  Votes: 4

 Category: Other

 Tags: , , , , , ,

You may also like...
guest
1 Comment
Most Voted
Newest Oldest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments