Two little sisters poisoned by carbon monoxide

CHINA Leaked photos from Chinese CSI show the initial examination of the dead bodies of two sisters aged 11 and 9. Both were poisoned by the deadly poison gas carbon monoxide (CO).

This gas binds to haemoglobin about 210 times more strongly than oxygen, and its prolonged inhalation virtually deoxygenates the entire body. The most common cause of domestic poisoning is from natural gas from boleros or gas stoves.

Special thanks to user “Berte” for providing the photos.

//ADD INTO POST – MAY 19, 2024: Thanks to unregistered user for adding one photo.

Do you have more informations?
Do you have more photos or videos?
Can you provide us (better) translation?
ADD INTO POST
Profile photo ofDrDeath

4.4 / 5. 140

4.4 /5
DrDeath

 Date: 16/03/2024  Views: 34050  Comments: 68  Votes: 140

 Category: Accidents

 Tags: , , , ,

You may also like...
guest
68 Comments
Most Voted
Newest Oldest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments