Young Chinese woman died of carbon monoxide poisoning

CHINA A young Chinese woman accidentally poisoned herself with carbon monoxide in her sleep. The footage is leaked from the investigation team.

Do you have more informations?
Do you have more photos or videos?
Can you provide us (better) translation?
ADD INTO POST
Avatar

4.8 / 5. 5

4.8 /5
Unregistered User

 Date: 16/01/2023  Views: 17039  Comments: 3  Votes: 5

 Category: Accidents

 Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

You may also like...
guest
3 Comments
Most Voted
Newest Oldest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments