Construction electrocuted to death on a 11,000 volts power line

KANTUR, INDIA A labourer lost his life after he came into contact with a high-tension power line during construction work. The man was working at a residential building where construction work was going on. He was engaged in shuttering work at the site when he accidentally made contact with a high-tension power line.

Do you have more informations?
Do you have more photos or videos?
Can you provide us (better) translation?

3 / 5. 1

3 /5

 Date: 06/09/2023  Views: 547  Comments: 1  Votes: 1

 Category: Work accidents

 Tags: , , ,

You may also like...
Notify of
1 Comment
Most Voted
Newest Oldest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments