Indian man burns to death while being electrocuted on train

INDIA A man was electrocuted by a high-voltage electric current on the roof of a train. Then it caught fire. It is not clear if it was an accident or a deliberate suicide.

Do you have more informations?
Do you have more photos or videos?
Can you provide us (better) translation?
ADD INTO POST
Avatar

5 / 5. 1

5 /5
Unregistered User

 Date: 12/05/2023  Views: 1031  Comments: 0  Votes: 1

 Category: Fire

 Tags: , , ,

You may also like...
guest
0 Comments
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments